Contact: Jose-Antonio (Anthony) Velasquez, Assistant Plant Facilities Administrator
Phone: (631) 376-7760
The mission of Facilities Management is to support the School District by enhancing the quality of physical facilities. We do this through planning, designing, engineering, constructing, and maintaining in a responsive, service-oriented, effective, and environmentally-conscious manner. We are committed to Always being there and Always being the best.
- We manage our resources for the benefit of present and future generations.
- We take responsibility for our work and our actions.
- We believe every injury is preventable.
- We work together to promote safety and wellness.
- We are proud of our work.
- We are dedicated to serving The West Babylon Community.
- We continuously learn, develop and improve.
- We build on our successes and learn from our failures.
- We encourage an atmosphere of respect, trust and cooperation.
- We energize and inspire each other.